The best vector design tool
Among graphical design professionals, Adobe Illustrator is definitely one of the most popular tools. Its different functions have turned it into a standard among designers that work with vector graphics. It allows designers and illustrators create all sorts of logos, icons, sketches, typography, fonts and complex illustrations for all sorts of media, whether printouts or digital channels, such as the web, mobile or interactive elements.
The most versatile tool for designing.
Ever since the purchase of Macromedia Freehand on behalf of Adobe, the latter took on its different functions. Its workspace intends to satisfy the designer's needs allowing him to develop his projects easily thanks to the different tools, windows and panels that offer just what the user is looking for at each moment.
Considered as the best illustration program, it comes along with a wide range of functions and features:
- Support for work with vector graphics.
- Capacity to work on several workbenches at the same time.
- Creation of pixel-perfect artwork.
- Possibility to buy fonts from Typekit Marketplace.
- Creation of designs based on shining, lighting, shadow or degrading effects, among others.
- Filters for graphics.
- Panels that change their options depending on the object that is being treated.
- Interactive tools to treat vector objects as coupled objects.
- Selection of full workbenches or choose different elements from one or another.
- All the capabilities and advantages of working with Creative Cloud.
- Adobe Stock image bank.
Synced with all your tools thanks to Creative Cloud
The ecosystem created by Adobe to work on the Cloud has led to having all their applications always connected. Thus, not only can you share your work with other tools, but also other devices, making the latter much more fluid. This system also encourages the development of group projects.
Furthermore, it also offers us access to Adobe Stock, the collection of stock images and graphical resources that can be used in Adobe's different creative tools: over 55 million images, charts and videos available that can be used as templates or starting points for any project.
What's new in the latest version
- New user interface.
- Possibility to fill in objects with placeholder text.
- Import text in a certain path or shape.
- Functions relative to fonts.
- In-context alternate glyphs.
- Create perfect pixel-art.
- Wider range of special characters available.
- Keyboard shortcuts for hidden characters.
- Search for resources in Adobe Stock without leaving Illustrator.
- Easily work with text objects.
- Improved character or paragraph styles.
- Error corrections and stability improvements.
- The trial version can be used for 7 days.
- Runs on Windows 7 or above.
- The download launches the installation of the application directly by means of the Creative Cloud Connection installer, but also allows you to access the rest of Adobe services.
- To register the software you need an Adobe ID, you can create your account here.
Adobe's drawing application
Adobe Illustrator Draw iPhone 3.4 New
Adobe's Illustrator Draw for iOS devices