The best vector design and illustration software.Antony Peel
Adobe Illustrator is one of the essential applications when it comes to graphic design. Specially developed for vector designing and illustration. Adobe Illustrator is, together with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign, one of the essential tools if this is your job.
The ultimate vector design and illustration software
Vector graphics, the main speciality of Adobe Illustrator, are images formed by vectors with the capacity to be expanded without losing any quality at all, perfect for the creation of all kinds of illustrations and logos.
The best vector graphics tools on the market for quite some time.
With an improved interface, that benefits from comfort and dynamism when working. Adobe Illustrator offers all the tools necessary to create your composition and designs, whether work tools with vectors and points, with texts for layout tasks or with graphics.
- Create designs in perspective thanks to the grid included that will allow you to provide more depth and realism.
- Draw with vectors that are similar to real life paintbrushes, taking advantage of the natural media boosted by the scalability of vector graphics.
- Apply gradient directly to objects and control the transparency of each color.
- Design texts for all kinds of media with professional tools.
- Convert 2D figures into 3D.
- Export you work for websites or mobile devices.
- Create, edit and combine figures in a unified manner without any need to access different tools and panels.
- Define up to 100 work areas in a single file.
- Pixel preview mode.
- Transform images from bitmaps to vector graphics efficiently.
- Complete integration with other Adobe products...
The innovations of Adobe Illustrator try, on the one hand, to improve the already complete tools that this software has available, and on the other, increase the productivity by making new work methods available, searching to simplify tasks to obtain best possible result.
Innovations of the latest edition
- New function to insert images on brushes.
- Import and replace several files at the same time.
- Different improvements for the use of software on touch devices.
- Synchronise your configuration with Creative Cloud.
- Share your work by means of the Behance platform.
- Import colour panels from Kuler.
- New compatibility with Indic languages.
- Improved colour and sample search.
- Export SVG graphic styles in CSS.
- Optimised guide system.
- New compatibility with AutoCAD libraries.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- Runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Only works on 64-bit systems.
- The download launches the installation of the application directly by means of the Creative Cloud Connection installer, but also allows you to access the rest of Adobe services.
- To register the software you need an Adobe ID, you can create your account here.