The most complete vector design software.Antony Peel
Adobe Illustrator is the program chosen by the majority of graphic designers to work with. It's a complete tool with everything you need to create illustrations, work with fonts or design with vectors. Illustrator gets better with every new update, including new functions that make your work easier and more efficient.
The king of illustration programs
Although it's true that the most used program by graphical designers was Freehand, ever since it was purchased by Adobe, it was left aside and replaced by Adobe Illustrator. Despite there still being users who refuse to leave Freehand, the majority of users have already moved on to Illustrator, due to its wide range of functions and tools. Furthermore, thanks to its integration with Creative Cloud, you'll be able to synchronize color themes, projects and workspaces with other programs by Adobe.
Design at the speed of inspiration.
- Image trace function to convert raster images into editable vectors.
- Thanks to the text enhancement tool we can modify characters as individual objects.
- Allows us to paint with a brush created from a photo.
- Incorporates a perspective grid to achieve greater depth and realism.
- Allows us to export our projects to mobile devices and webpages.
- You can organize and view up to 100 artboards of different sizes.
- Customized tool panel.
One of the most positive aspects of Adobe Illustrator is its continuous evolution and the inclusion of important improvements with every new version. These tweaks are focused on saving time and improving our productivity.
What's new in the latest version
- Rectangle corners can be quickly modified, including an independent radius control.
- Anchor point enhancements.
- Pen tool preview included.
- Point, pixel and grid snapping updates.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- Runs on Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Only works on 64-bit systems.
- The download launches the installation of the application directly by means of the Creative Cloud Connection installer, but also allows you to access the rest of Adobe services.
- To register the software you need an Adobe ID, you can create your account here.
- CorelDRAWGraphics Suite X7